Job Title: Social Media Assistant.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 17th July, 2017.
The Company: Drinks.ng specialize in drinks provision for all occasions; our extensive range of beverages comprises both alcohol and soft drinks.
- Manage and interact daily on company social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube and other relevant platforms
- Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Create dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Optimize content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assist with social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Work as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyse and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Work with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Write and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers.
- Manage social media communications
- Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com